How to fry the chicken? Boil before??
Peter
2013-01-25 23:13:39 UTC
Hello,
anyone knows if before to fry the chicken, it's better to boil it?
I've found this recipe, it seems a very good recipe (also easy, that's
important for me :-) ), but it seems that the chicken is directly
fried and not boiled before

http://www.best-recipies.com/chicken-recipies/

Anyone know it? I would appreciate an answer, thank you

Peter
gittana09

gittana09
bigwheel
2013-01-27 16:07:23 UTC
Post by Peter
anyone knows if before to fry the chicken, it's better to boil it?
I've found this recipe, it seems a very good recipe (also easy, that's
important for me :-) ), but it seems that the chicken is directly
fried and not boiled before
No. Do not boil chicken before frying. Real bad idea

bigwheel
Bischoop
2013-08-15 11:18:51 UTC
Peter wrote:

If you found recipe so you tell us how is it, do it as recipe say.

Boiled chicken is best for recipes that require boilded chicken, fried if
the chicken have to be fried, some people like fried some boiled.

Yes, boiled chicken is healthier than fried that is one of the cancer cause.
Post by Peter
Hello,
anyone knows if before to fry the chicken, it's better to boil it?
I've found this recipe, it seems a very good recipe (also easy, that's
important for me :-) ), but it seems that the chicken is directly
fried and not boiled before
http://www.best-recipies.com/chicken-recipies/
Anyone know it? I would appreciate an answer, thank you
Peter
--
http://thatisfood.blogspot.com

Bischoop |